- Full Member Control – You control by member level who can create, view, and edit listings.
- Employment Listing Management – Quickly delete listings right from the Admin Panel. Edit or delete single listings from the front end management.
- Choose how many listings display per page.
- Control how many listings can be added per member level.
- Full control over privacy and comment options.
- Full category control so you can create and edit categories to suit your community.
- Control whether HTML can be used in listings, per member level.
- Add or remove custom listing questions which can also be used as search filters. This lets you customize the listings for your community.
- Easily monetize on this with subscriptions. Set member levels to allow access to the listings, how many listings are allowed, and more.
Frontend User Features
- Custom Categories – Categories help your members find what they like more effectively.
- Custom Questions – Members can post detailed employment listings. These custom fields can also be used as search filters.
- Easy to Browse – Listings, organized by categories, can be filtered by date or popularity. Other filters include keyword search, minimum and maximum price, and location as well as custom question fields.
- Google Maps Links – A listing owner can tag their listing with a location. Members may view the location using Google Maps.
Sales and Support Info
Sales Contact LinkContact Sales
Submit Support TicketOpen Ticket
Terms and Refund PolicyView Refund Policy
Employment Plugin TutorialView Tutorial
Support is provided from Monday through Friday during normal US
business hours. Support is closed for major US holidays.