- Full Member Control – You control by member level who can add, upload, view, and edit videos.
- Video Management – Quickly delete videos right from the Admin Panel. Edit or delete single videos from the front end management.
- Choose how many videos display per page.
- Control whether video embeds are allowed in the site using an iFrame.
- Full control over privacy, tag and comment options.
- Full category control so you can create and edit categories to suit your community.
- Control how many videos each member level can add.
- Control Sharing Sources- You control which sites your members can share from. With thousands of social media sites supported, having control over which sites are allowed is important. Easily disable Soundcloud or Twitter for example, just by adding them to the list.
- Easily monetize on this with subscriptions. Set member levels to allow access to view, add, upload and edit based on the subscription level.
Frontend User Features
- Video Sharing – Members have the option to attach videos to posts to share personal moments or popular links from the web. Whatever the video, members can discuss it and share.
- Tags – Videos can be tagged with keywords, showing you what topics are trending.
- Privacy Options – Your members can decide whether their videos are public or private.
- Organized Video Browsing – Videos can browsed by category. Members can search with keywords, and all videos can be sorted by post date, rating, and view count.
- Video Ratings – Members can rate videos using a five-star scale. Let the community decide what’s popular and worth watching.
Sales and Support Info
Sales Contact LinkContact Sales
Submit Support TicketOpen Ticket
Terms and Refund PolicyView Refund Policy
Video Sharing Plugin TutorialView Tutorial
Support is provided from Monday through Friday during normal US
business hours. Support is closed for major US holidays.