- Full Member Control – You control by member level who can use the chat rooms or IM.
- Chat Room Management – Quickly edit or delete chat rooms right from the Admin Panel.
- Choose how often the chat rooms update for better server resource management.
- Control whether friends or everyone can instant message each other.
- Easily monetize on this with subscriptions. Set member levels to allow access to the chat rooms and/or IM system based on the subscription level.
Frontend User Features
- Photos and Status Icons – The buddy lists on chat bars include icons for online status, as well as the profile pictures of each online buddy..
- Hide Offline – For those times when instant messages may be distracting, members can choose to go offline and can continue browsing your community, returning online at their leisure.
- Chat Rooms – Members can join chat rooms for live group chats. Great for bringing all members together, community chat encourages new friendships and fresh discussions on topics that matter to your members.
- Anchored IM Bar – Once enabled, members can instant message friends and other members via private, persistent chat windows while browsing your community.
- Notifications – Online members receive audio and visual notifications for incoming chat messages. This way, they’ll never miss an IM or chat.
Sales and Support Info
Sales Contact LinkContact Sales
Submit Support TicketOpen Ticket
Terms and Refund PolicyView Refund Policy
Employment Plugin TutorialView Tutorial
Support is provided from Monday through Friday during normal US
business hours. Support is closed for major US holidays.